Saturday, 9 September 2017

My Sweet Grandmother

It is rightly said that childhood is the best part of our lives.  Childhood is one of the phases of life when we have all the happiness. As we grow up, we cherish those days and want to relive those days. For me, the best part of my childhood is spending time with my grandparents. I live in a joint family. Being the only child, I was fully pampered by my grandparents. My grandparents are delightful blend of love, wonderful stories, laughter, hug and caring.  I thank the Almighty for blessing me with such wonderful and caring grandparents.
Through this blogging contest of #lovejatao, I want to express my gratitude and love towards my adorable grandparents. I still remember how I would spend time with my grandfather at the garden. He would tell me about his favourite plants, trees and flowers. I still have the picture of us where I and my grandfather are enjoying gardening. My grandmother on other hand is an artist. She is one of the finest painters in the World. I love the way she puts her heart and soul on her paintings. I proudly tell my friends about my grandmother.  She is a remarkable and very classy person. She is beautiful from inside as well as outside.  I can spend hours talking to her.
When I was in school, I lost my grandfather but I am lucky that my grandmother is still there with me (Touchwood). So on this Grandparents day, I would like to express my love and affection to my grandmother and make her feel special.
On this Grandparent’s day, I am going to wake her up with a bunch of lilies (My grandmother’s favourite flowers).  For the past few years, she is losing interest in painting so I am going to bring her interest back.   I have prepared a scrap book of her achievements and of her paintings. I am sure this would inspire her to paint again.
We have planned a small surprise dinner and called her school friend. This is going to give a huge smile on her face. She loves having sweets so I am going to gift a small box of chocolate. My aim is to develop her interest in painting. This will motivate her in life.
I have managed to book a hall where all her paintings will be displayed. She does not know about it so I am going to give her a surprise and motivate her to pursue their hobby.
As people grow old, they become like kids. Our grandparents have seen the World. They have seen ups and downs. They are the wisest people in the World. They have done so much for us. Now it is our time to take care of them and make them feel special and important because like children, old people also need same love, care and affection.  

  I look forward to hear from you how would you celebrate Grandparents Day.




I look forward to hear from you how would you celebrate Grandparents Day. Do share a selfie with your grandparents on Sept. 10, 2017 on Twitter or Facebook with #LoveJatao & tag @blogadda to win a goodie from Parachute Advansed.


 I look forward to hear from you how would you celebrate Grandparents Day. Do share a selfie with your grandparents on Sept. 10, 2017 on Twitter or Facebook with #LoveJatao & tag @blogadda to win a goodie from Parachute Advansed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

someone with paws holds your heart!!!